Monday, December 2, 2013

Media attention

I have had a lot of media attention in the past few days due to a press release from my undergrad university, featuring me as alumnus of the month, and highlighting my role in Chordify. For posterity, here are the places I could find (all in Portuguese): Público, Jornal de Notícias, Correio da Manhã, TSF, TMN, Jornal i, Sol, Minho University's Facebook page, canalsuperior.pt, maissuperior.com, boasnoticias.pt, xpressingmusic.com (interview), 4gnews.pt, pavablog.com.

I've also been interviewed on the Antena 1 radio; you can listen to the interview here (I show up around minute 34).

2 comments:

Stephanie Hierro said...

Sempre que surgir novidades podes sempre avisar...
Filipe Alves
4Gnews.pt

José Pedro Magalhães said...

Ok! Que email posso usar?